Keyword optimization really makes a huge difference when it comes to improving the position of your website in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). However, with the regular changes in Google algorithm, it has become comparatively difficult for companies to get their website ranked in the first page of search engines. The reason is that with the passing time the gaming of improving a website’s ranking has been changed, and, as a result, the elements like authority, quality and relevance of content matter a lot as compared to the usage of keywords.
However, this doesn’t mean that you should avoid inserting the keywords on every page of your website. After all, people still type particular words (which are taken as keywords) in search queries of the search engine while seeking for information online.
According to the recent report submitted by the Search metrics, it has been cleared many successful businesses are not focusing these days on the importance of exact keyword matching strategy to improve their site ranking. Surprisingly, top 5 results used a very few keywords in comparison to the rest of the search results. Remember, that all the results were ranked on the basis of keywords, though.
How it works for content creators and webmasters? The answer is that it’s important for using the keywords appropriately in a balance with taking care of the content authority and relevance.
Tricks to find out the Right SEO keywords
Following the tricks given here will help you search right SEO keywords:
A)- Search for Potential User Interest
You can’t ignore the importance of considering the basic keyword research. You must know the fact that different keyword types come with the meaning that denotes the different potential user’s interest as well as intent levels. Just start doing your research with knowing the conversation, a brand or a particular event that is relevant to your search.
B)- Categorize SEO keywords properly:
1. Brand terms – The usage of brand specific keywords is very valuable in your content. There are higher chances of converting these users (who type brand specific keywords) into your esteemed clients. Although they have higher search volume, they are very important.
2. Product terms – The specialty of your product comes under this term. There may be some particular occasions, or a specific purpose, for which, the users want to purchase for your product. For example, menswear for a wedding, or for an workplace setting.
3. Substitute product terms – You can call these terms as variation terms used for your product. For example, they could be other sorts of menswear that already have their presence in the market.
4. Complementary product terms – There is a close relation between these terms and your product. For instance, you could use men’s wallets, shoes, or belts. Those, who are seeking for such products, might be interested in purchasing menswear too.
5. Audience terms – Your particular audience decide the creation of these terms. For instance, fashion conscious men would love to choose your unique, stylish, and creative types of menswear.
C)- Right Keyword Placement
Search for hidden keywords and place them rightly to attract high traffic. It’s important for you to use keywords in your titles, headlines as well as in many areas as you can do to witness the exclusive outcomes.
D)- Tricks to Create Killer Titles
The relevance of high-quality content with proper keyword usage can’t be ignored when it coming to improving the ranking of your website. However, the utilization of an attractive title is a must to encourage the users to read your content.
Think about what topic or subject you want to create a copy of content. Here we have taken the examples of menswear. On which basis, we have created some killer titles.
Let’s have a quick look at them:
● A Smart Way to find the best outfit for different occasions
● Modern yet affordable menswear styles
● Innovative new men’s fashion
● Which store to buy men’s fashion online?
● The exclusive trends in men’s fashion
The more appealing you create your title, the better chances of reading your content will be.
Although many suggest not using SEO today to improve the website’s ranking in search results, it’s very difficult to gain popularity online as per your expectations. Apply the above mentioned SEO tricks with killer title creating ideas to help you rank high in search results.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest SEO & SMO News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter