As you run a business in the middle of a digital frenzied market, you are overwhelmed by a lot of challenges that the digital platform throws at you. But with an insightful digital marketing strategy, you will be able to turn those challenges into opportunities.
And this starts with a proper SEO marketing strategy; without SEO, you might not get the desired results and it demands you to find a competent SEO service provider that can strengthen your web presence and give your website that much-coveted boost that it needs to drive the traffic and growth.
So, how do you find the right SEO company and what qualities should they possess? Well, before we answer that question, let’s look at a few internal factors of your business that will define your approach to finding the right service provider.
Get rid of the fallacy of the “best”
Of course, you can find the best companies in the market but the companies that call themselves as the best might not be the best. For instance, if you encounter a company’s name as the best SEO provider, then make sure that you reject them out rightly, they are simply playing the SEO games. The best company does need to say that they are the best; in fact, they are too busy working.
It is the newbie and jobless companies that are trying to get some new clients are playing that game of the best. Do you want to work with a company that does not have proper client base?
Define your goal?
First, you must know what you want to achieve through SEO; well, just because your competitor is doing SEO, it does not mean that you have to do the same. Well, that is not wise. If you want to improve the conversion are and traffic, then it makes sense to spend money on SEO. Getting the higher rank for pride is not a great idea; it is an egoistic stance and ego is not intelligent. So, go for growth.
Next thing that you need to do is to define your audience group and target them according to their digital behavior and search criteria.
The important factors:
While hiring an SEO service provider, you need to be critical of the whole process. It takes an analytical approach to get things on the right track. The following are a few important aspects that you must consider.
• Ask them to analyze the technical structure, off-page and on- page content and link profile. These three things are the key factors that determine the success of the webpage as far as SEO is concerned.
• Ask them what kind of changes that your website requires to perform better like the insertion of keywords in the on-page content and changes in the metadata, meta description and title tags that broadly fall under the off-page content structure.
• The link profile is the important aspect and the central factor of the SEO strategy. They should be able to create a balanced link profile that includes the guest articles in your business segments, the directories, you supplier’s websites and a host of other websites relevant to your industry. The superlative link profile can lead to growth; perhaps, more quickly than anything else.
• Ask them about the results and the time they need to deliver you meaningful results. If your website is technically sound, then it is likely that your site can witness a substantial growth in three to four months time.
• Ask them about the keywords that they will be using during the process. Well, they need to conduct a keyword research before they decide anything but at the initial stage, this question will set the tone of the course.
• Ask them about their workflow, which means, they need to show you their team; a bigger company with a qualified team can do a better job. In addition, ensure that whether they provide you a dedicated SEO professional for your project or not.
• Find out their experience; a company that is in the industry for less than three years should not be the ideal choice. Anything over three years is a good sign of expertise and experience. Ask them to provide their previous work or references; you might want to look at their customer reviews too.
• Ask them about the SEO packages and customized service. Yeah, this will ensure the perfection because a company that works objectively can give you better results in quick time at the same time it can be cost-effective too.
Ultimately, you need to look at your own objectives and find out the SEO Company’s service offerings, expertise, service quality, understanding of SEO and the cost factor. Note; SEO is a highly competitive field and only expert people can do it. And there is no secret of SEO, if anyone tries to convince you saying that they know the secret, stay away from them because the SEO is an open playing field now.
Me (Amit Sharma) is an all-time professional Writer and very honest sincere and up-front blogger. In general, I try to blog up-front and honest, without being argumentative or confrontive. I take care not to offend, but sometimes, I just want to bash intelligence into some brains